Here is the link to our 2019 competitive player uniform and apparel ordering site. Our vendor is Sunset Soccer in San Francisco. They are located at 3401 Irving Street, San Francisco 94122
Competive Player Team Uniform - MANDATORY ITEMS
Competitive uniforms must conform to TPSC-approved styles. You may reuse vintage TPSC logoed Adidas comp jerseys, shorts and socks. Every player will need the following items:
- 2 - TPSC logo Adidas jerseys, one red, one white (bring BOTH to EVERY game whether home or away)
- 1 - Adidas black shorts (wear at every game)
- 2 - Adidas soccer socks (Copa), one pair,red with white stripes, one pair, white with red stripes (bring BOTH pairs to EVERY game whether home or away)
- 1 - TPSC training shirt, neon yellow, (wear to all team practices)
* Shinguards (mandatory)
* Soccer socks (over shinguards)
* Shorts or warm up pants
* TPSC training shirt (wear to all practices)
* Bring a ball to EVERY PRACTICE AND GAME! TPSC will supply one to every comp player at their August team camp (See sizing chart below in case you want to purchase extras)
This will be the 2nd year we've had our new TPSC crest. This patch replaced the former shark fin logo on jerseys and other items. If you have jerseys with the fin logo, no worries, you may still wear them! Here's a look at the new logo! Many thanks to our in-house, designer extraodinaire, Fernando Monroy for the new design!
Ball Size Chart
|U-9 through U-12
|U-13 and above
There are optional apparel items available to order online. Note that the neon yellow hoodies run small and the Adidas full zip jackets and warm up pants run large.
We will set up a site to order "TPSC spirit wear" for parents and other fans of TPSC! The link will be available soon.
Q. Can I wear baseball cleats to play soccer?
A. No! Soccer is a contact sport involving players kicking in close proximity. Baseball shoes have one or more cleats in the toe area. While soccer shoes look very much like baseball shoes, they do not have this extra cleat. You can wear soccer shoes to play baseball, but if you wear baseball shoes to soccer, the referee is instructed to not let you play due to the danger to other players.
Q. Where to buy soccer equipments in Marin?
A. Below are names of the stores that have the best soccer equipments available in Marin:
|All Season Soccer
869 Grant Avenue, Novato CA 94945
866 4th Street, San Rafael, CA 94901
|Sunset Soccer Supply
3401 Irving Street (at 35th Ave.) San Francisco, CA 94122
Soccer-only Store and our comp player
||1345 Fourth Street San Rafael, CA 94901
||Limited Selection, Good Quality
|Big 5 Sporting Goods
||110 Nellen Avenue Corte Madera, CA 94925
||Limited Selection, Low Price
Q. Uniform Requirements and Items not allowed
A. Per the Laws of the Game, each player must wear:
* Shoes (Cleats Recommended)
* Shinguards (Must be worn under socks)
* Jersey (Tucked in)
Items not Allowed:
* No JEWELERY or WATCHES of any kind (Including "Lance" bracelets, necklaces and pierced earring studs even if they’re taped etc, No Jewelry!)
* No casts, air or metal splints, etc.