Soccer is a great sport - the number one played and watched sport in the world! We see TPSC as a partnership between all of us to make the game as enjoyable for our children as we can. If our players come away from this season with some new skills, new friendships, and the camaraderie and excitement of playing on a team, then we’ve all done our part.
Our goal should be to make this so much fun that they’ll want to come back and do it again next year!
Here’s how you can help.
- Provide or arrange transportation (arrive early for practices and games). Also, be prompt in picking up your child(ren).
- Encourage practice at home and participate with them.
- Go to local amateur or professional games together.
- Present POSITIVE sports minded attitudes.
- Learn the Laws of the Game, modified rules of the TPSC and CYSA District V.
- Read the sportsmanship Code of Conduct with your player
Extra-curricular activities(helping the coach):
- Help in fund-raising activities, field preparation, be a team parent, etc.
- Assist at practice sessions and/or games (if requested).
New to the club? Find out the basics HERE