The goal of the TPSC rec soccer season is to elevate the skill of ALL players on every team and spark a passion for the beautiful game.
Below are the behaviors we value in a coach.
- Follows the TPSC Curriculum
- Invests in the development of ALL players
- Models good behavior
- Allows for guided discovery
- Rewards effort above results
- Celebrates beyond goals & wins – good pass, nice save, great tackle, trying a new move, nice kick, new juggling record etc.
•Puts priority on winning games over developing players
•Poor role model
•Yells at 12 year old referees
•Takes credit for wins, blames players for losses