Referee Fees & License Renewal
Renew Your License
Unless you have a Referee Badge that is current for this year, you will need to go online and pay for the renewal of your license. To do so, you will need the # on your referee license card. Go to http://www.cnra.net and use your ref # as your login. The password is either your last name or your date of birth.
Your referee license needs to be current in order for you to be insured as a referee.
|Age/Grade Level||Solo Center||2-Person (Center + 1 AR's)||3-Person (Center + 2 AR's)|
|Rec: 4th grade||$45|
|Rec: 5th/6th grade||$60||$50 / $20||$40 / $20 / $20|
|Rec: 7th/8th grade||$80||$70 / $30||$60 / $30 / $30|
|Rec: 9th/10th grade||$100||$85/ $35||$70 / $35 / $35|
|Competitive: U9-U10||$60||$50 / $20||$40 / $20 / $20|
|Competitive U11-U12||$75||$65 / $25||$60 / $25 / $25|
|Competitive: U13||$90||$80 / $35||$70 / $35 / $35|
|Competitive: U14-U16||$90||$80 / $35||$70 / $35 / $35|
|Competitive: U19||$100||$90 / $40||$80 / $40 / $40|
Tiburon Fall Kickoff Referee fees: At the tournament, we can assign referees to stay at one field and do multiple games in a row. The games are short, are only u9 and u10 and the field marshals check the teams in. Thus, fees the for tournament games are different then the fall season games. Solo: $40.
- We use volunteer parent or coach referees for k through 3rd grade rec.
- Competitive Division games require 1 referee for u9-u16 and 3 referees for u17-u19. Never use a two man system. If an assigned official does not show up, ask a club linesman to be a linesman.
- Note that these rates are for our league games only. Fall Kickoff tournament rates are different.
- Remember to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to game time to begin player check-in procedures. Games need to run on time so if please start the check in process when you arrive.
- All referees should wear the official yellow and black striped shirt with your certification patch attached, black shorts and black socks (pulled up). You should bring a set of side-line flags and have a wrist watch with a timer, whistle, coin, red and yellow cards a pen and paper. Your competitive home teams will supply you with a game card. Not all rec teams will have game cards available.
- Report all serious incidents, RED cards and also any "no shows" immediately.Please email or call and/or emailthe referee coordinator asap! firstname.lastname@example.org