2022 TPSC Summer Camps - All Players Welcome (Grades K-8th)
Fun - Fresh Air -Friends - Soccer!
DON'T BE LATE, SIGN UP NOW!
The first session starts June 15th
Drop In's Welcome (bring fee to the field)
Week-Long, Half-Day Sessions
9:00-noon, at Del Mar School
18 Summer Camp Dates:
Session 1 - June 15 - 19 (rec and comp)
Session 2 - August 3 - 7 (comp)
- Session 3 - August 3 - 7 (rec)
Session 4 - August 10 - 14 (rec and comp)
Session 5 -August 17 - 19 (rec and comp)
The Tiburon Peninsula Soccer Club will be running our summer soccer camps at Del Mar School. These camps are fun for kids grades K-8th and beneficial for beginners as well as advanced players.
Our summer camps are staffed by our TPSC coaches including Mattias Kodzoman, Javi Alvarado, and Chris Stibich as well as our fun and friendly camp counselors.
- Soccer skill development reinforced by fun, multi-format, hi-touch drills and games (e.g. dribbling, striking, 1v1 defending, 2v2, 3v3)
- Outdoor soccer gear is needed - shinguards, soccer cleats, a soccer ball, drinking water and a snack each day. Sunscreen is strongly advised.
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - Noon, and, Monday - Wednesday, 9:00am - noon (session 5 only)
- Cost is $185 per week (session 1, 2, 3 or 4) and $110 (session 5). $45 per day drop-in fee.